The Remote Access Device Controller can be equipped with 1 to 4 universal Remote Power Switches that can be used to remotely control the power up to 4 external devices, such as network routers. The Remote Power Switch unit supports universal IEC320-C14 type input and IEC320-C13 output connectors to easily fit between the power cord and the device under control. The P-controller automatically detects the presence of the connected Remote Power Switch.
The P-controller can be used as a stand-alone PC solution or in combination with a U-router, G-router or C-router.
- 5x RS-232 serial interface
- 4x Relay contact for remote power cycling of equipment
- Works stand alone, or in combination with the RFI routers
- DC Power Jack
- Complies With EMI/RF Regulations
- CE, RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Black, Flame retardant ABS plastic enclosure
- 3 Year Warranty
Order code: RE.10.RADC